freedygist Design freedygist Techlogy -->

My legal wife 8 and 9 Story written by chuks Kent

My legal wife 8 and 9
.
Story written by chuks Kent
.


I woke up the next day seeing myself naked.
That was when I realize what I did last nite.
I jerk up from the bed, I pick up my phone and saw about 12 missed calls from cossy.
"Jesus, am in a hot mess, what was I thinking when I took her to bed, God placed forgive me.. I can't imagine myself lying to cossy"
I immediately wore my clothes, pick up my car keys and left for my house.
On getting home, I saw cossy playing with my boy 👦.
"bb_bby good morning" I greeted cossy while I wait for her reply.

Me :baby why you not responding. I imagine know that you are not happy with me. But try to understand me. Business called, so I had to travel to portharcourt and about my phone 📱, I kept it at the hotel I lounged. Coming back this morning, I was I saw your calls. I since am coming home, I decide not to call 📞. Am
And I sorry.

Cossy : so you want me to believe this your cock 🐓 and bull story????
I know the truth Already, and the truth is that, if you you travelled for the betterment of this family.

Me: exactly.
Come give me a hug. Have really missed you two so much.
_______________
_______________________________
CHUKS
I felt secure that I have tricked, to the extent that she didn't double think. But Inwardly, I was been hunted by the fact that I wasn't able to control myself in front of naked Rita.
I decided not to go to work that day. The next day, I wore my suit, and I take my Car keys, off to work.
On getting at the junction, I saw a ladies was trying to fix her broken car. I she started waving at me. That was when I was I Realized that it was still that wolf in a sheep cloth who calls herself Rita. I slowed down a bit, thinking that she would ask for help. All she did was to close her bunnet, and she lock her car, and and jump into mine.
"baby, let's go to work" and she said.
I couldn't say no to her, because I know that I have sold my respect to her.
We drove off, and on getting to work, we came down from the car, she carried my brief case, while she handed her bag over to me.
I noticed this car following me when I was driving, but I paid less concern to it because I wasn't interested in knowing who it was.
As we were about entering into the main building, I saw that same car stopped.
_______________
__________________
Voice= so this is what he has been doing at my back *inwardly*


My legal wife 9
.
Story written by chuks Kent
.
"so this is what he has been doing all this while"
The voice said inwardly, and the car drove off.
Though I saw the way the car stopped and the way the person inside it looked at me, but I couldn't place my hands 👐 why or who it was.
At the office, Rita now behave like someone is is married to me, she never gives me any breathing space, she was just a problem to me,. At a point, I decide to confess what I have done to my wife. But it wasn't that easy, because I can't imagine myself having problems with my wife who has been suffering with me. I can't afford to make her 😢. I I waved away the idea of confessing to her.
I was at home with cossy and my little boy on a cool Sunday e evening. We were gisting and laughing at some pranks of jokes I made. I
I was about making another joke when my phone ringed.
"Rita calling me, why is she calling me" *inwardly*
.
Me :hello sir, good evening

Rita : seems I just interrupted something.
Anyways, cN we meet. I mean now.

Me: no sir, u know we don't normally work on Sundays.
Rita: is well. Maybe I should come over and tell u that am carrying your baby. bye
Me: wait, OK. I I will meet you. I cNt afford others hearing about this business and pls keep it confidential.
Rita : you re the guy. Am at home . I am waiting.
Me:ok sir.
(call 📞 ended )
I turned to cossy and tell her about the contract am about getting, and the worth.
She didn't hesitate to say what she normally say to "since it's for the betterment of our family, but go well". She said.
I went into the house, and took my car car key , and and drove off.
As I drive, my heart pounds, "oh lord let it be a lie that Rita is carrying a baby for me" I said the little prayer before driving into her compound.
"wow, baby here comes your daddy. Isnt he so cute, and I and I hope you will be as cute as he is" Rita said while touching her stomach.

Me:so it's true. When did it happened.
Rita : see question ooh. Have u forgotten when you took advantage of me.
Just because I kept quite you think that you already got away with that. But sorry, am pregnant for you.
When re you coming to see my people??

Me:what people?? It's seems something is wrong with you.
You Berra terminate that blood now cause am not ready to father a bastard or to marry a harlot like you. I mtcheeew

Rita :so because you have had a taste of my pussy, am now a harlot. get ready to bury me cause I can't live with this shame

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter

0 Comments to "My legal wife 8 and 9 Story written by chuks Kent"

Post a Comment