freedygist Design freedygist Techlogy -->

My legal wife 6 and 7 Story written by chuks Kent


My legal wife 6 and 7
.
Story written by chuks Kent
.
The next morning, when i went to the office to the office to sign some document, which will enable me transfer power to my assistant before going on 2weeks vacation.
I was in the office, when Rita Berge into my office.
''what's even wrong with you, i was calling you last night, you saw my calls , and you deliberately decide to reject it........ Not just that, you went ahead and switch off your two phones.
Who the hell do you think you re. And i promise you that i will never try calling you again to know how you re doing . Trash. *my middle finger*
.
I just watch her rant like a she goat without telling her a word, nor looking at her face. Rather, i continued with what i was doing.
---------------
-----------------
COSSY
.
Although am a mother of one, but i wouldn't stop looking prettier each day that passes, because i believe that drews my lovely husband closer to me.
I was at home on a cool Saturday evening, my husband who had already resume work wasn't with me , i was busy watching big brother naija (double wahala), when my baby's nanny came into my room. ''Ma, Elliot's pampers has finish. Am i to use a napkin'' ? She asked me.
Been a type who wouldn't allow my baby boy to wear napkin, i drove off to the super market to a pack of pampers.
On getting to the supermarket, other things drew me to buy more stuffs. As i was picking some things, i noticed this guy who wouldn't stop starring at me. ''Why is he starring at me'' *inwardly I asked myself*.
After picking few stuffs, i went over to the cashier to pay up with POS.
''Oh, gezz, i think i left my card in my car'' i said to the fair lady who was the cashier.
I dropped the items at the canter, back to my car , i searched and searched for my card, but didn't find it.
''Hello dear, i think i mistakenly dropped my card in my room. Send me your account number so that i can call up my husband to send the money into your account'' i said to the cashier who seems to be interested in the money she was counting.
''Helloo, hope you heard what i us said'' i said to her trying to confirm if she really heard me.......

Cashier: yes ma am almost done. Here is your items. Your bills has been settled by that fair guy *point hands* oh, where is he, well it doesn't matter. He asked me to give you this number.......
Me:: why wil some else pay my bills for me when i have a husband? Is that how you run this super market?
Cashier: he said you re his crush. So i don't see any reason why i shouldn't collect the money. Afterall, this is business.
.
I picked up the items , and was about walking when an idea of collecting the number struck my mind. ''Can i have that number pls'' i said to the cashier, who immediately handed it over to me.
''and sorry if i talked to you harshly. It is not in my manner to talk to people that way. Am really sorry'' i apologized to the cashier who just smiled back at me.
''come again '' she said.
I entered my car and drove off.
---------------
-----------------
On getting home, my baby boy was already asleep, while my husband was sitted at the dining table taking his lunch with his ipad on his hands.

Me:: bby welcome
Chuks: thanks honey, seems you went baby shopping?
Me:: yap.......just went to buy his pampers, but saw other things that caught up to me to buy.
Chuks: but you should have tell me to buy all these stuffs while coming back home. How did you pay them up , when am still with your card?
Me:: oh that , emmm , i met one of my course mate back then in school. She is now married to a very very rich politician. She paid up for me. I tried calling your number, buh it wasn't connecting.
Chuks : thats not a problem. Come over lemme feed you .

My legal wife 7
.
Story written by chuks Kent
.
I rejected his offer, while i just sat down , looking at him as he eat '' that was so close'' * i said to myself inwardly.
---------------
-----------------
CHUKS
.
sitting in my office, i was typing something on my computer,at a point, i stopped and i begin to imagin why and how often my wife pays attention on her phone and Facebook. Her phone has been without code for years now, so why is she locking it now''? I asked myself a question which i couldn't answer myself.
Little by little, by mind started to divert to the noise i was hearing. I rushed outside to see what happened. On getting there, i saw rita (my assistant) in pains, while holding her legs. Truly, i had to put away our beef and asked question about what happened to her. ''what happened to her ?'' i asked no one in particular.
''She mistakenly missed her steps , and fell down, answered to the gateman.

''ok, everybody to your office. I will take it from here now''. I said.
---------------
-----------------
''Gateman , pls open the gate .'' i said to the hausa gateman who was listening to his small radio.
Rita couldn't walk with her legs, then, i had no other option than to carry her on my arms into the car, and we drove off.
I didn't talked to her, while i know on her mind , she must be surprise that i carried her into my car.
.
Rita: where you taking me to pls?

Me:: where does injured people normally go to?
Rita: and you think this is something that concerns the hospital?
Me:: enough talk, lets get there first.
.
We got to the hospital, after check ing her feet, the doctor confirmed to us that there was nothing like a broken bones. All she need was a homely massage with hot water, but warm preferable.
I looked at her , while she let out a little smile.
''Oh shit, what have i got myself into, well, its just a harmless massage nothing much.'' i reassured myself.
.
I drove straight to her house, only to find out that she was living alone. So i had to prepare everything for the massage, while she direct me on where somethings were.
'' pls i can't wear this suit on , while you massage my feet, i need to wear something else. She jumped on one leg into her room , while my eyes went Directly to her bouncing ass.
She came back , wearing a short skirt that shows her laps and a short singlet that shows her nerves.
''We can now start'' she said.
I pressed her feet with the towel, while she let out a little moan.
I started applying the substance the doctor gave me to apply on her feet. As i did that, the moaning because a continuous thing, which gave rise to my dick.
Before i could know what was happening, i had already poured on my trouser.
On seeing that, my hands slowly starts going up, till i get to her pant. I insert my finger into her pussy, she had had cummed already.
My mind been dark, i grabbed her from her waist, removed both the skirt and her pant, and did a little fingering, before engaging into her fully. Forgetting that i was without condom, and forgetting that i had a wife and son at home.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Subscribe Our Newsletter

0 Comments to "My legal wife 6 and 7 Story written by chuks Kent"

Post a Comment