freedygist Design freedygist Techlogy -->

My legal wife 4 and 5 Story written by chuks Kent

My legal wife episode 4 and 5  Story written by chuks Kent


My legal wife 4 and 5  Story written by chuks Kent
My legal wife episode 4
Story written by Chuks Kent


The next morning, i woke cossy up ''baby, dress up, lets go see the doctor. Have ready called our driver'' i said to cossy, who i thought was in the bed with me.

''Where is she, i asked myself''
i kept looking for her till i start to perceive a very nice smell. Kitchen is calling. I rushed down to the kitchen and there is my beautiful cossy preparing breakfast. After eating our breakfast, i suggested that we should meet the doctor. An idea she declined , due to the happiness that she is going to pack into a bigger house.
.

We drove straight to the duplex, on getting there, the gate opened. It was the gate man. A middle aged man. We climed down from the car. Instead of bringing down our luggage, we started walking around the whole building like people who hasnt been to such house before. The exterior part of the building was well designed with alot of fancy flowers and a little garden. All thanks to Chris.
.
Fastforwarded
.
My first day at work was all about learning some few things which i already know. I went back home , seeing my wife in so much happy mood. ''Honey, what's for the happy mood'' i asked her.
Instead of answering me directly, she pointed at her tummy.
''baby, tell me this is what am '' i said to her , while waiting for her reply.

Cossy: i went to the hospital today, and the doctor checked me, and it was confirmed that am carrying our baby., oh, he just kicked me now. He said ''welcome dad''.
.
I immediately carried her up, while she shout due to the joy that filled her heart. I kissed her tummy, and say some sweet words to her, which mealt her heart.



Also Read : My legal wife 1 Story written by chuks Kent
---------------
-----------------
Days turned into weeks , and weeks into months, i was in my office one afternoon so busy with my laptop , when i heard a knock on my door.
'' who is that , come in , the door Is open.'' i said to the knocker.
My assistant opened the door and walked in , walking seductively to me. ''Good day sir'' she said.

Me:: yes ella, how you doing today ?
Ella: fine sir. *biting her tongue*
Me:: so wassup up. Any head lines about any deal with our counterparts?
Ella: no sir. No heads up yet. I just came to thank you for what you have done for this our company. In less than three months, you have taken this particular office up to international level. And i think its a good idea to appreciate you personally or maybe you should have me. *about to sit on my laps*.
.
Ella was about to arouse the man in me, when i got my normal senses back to myself.

Me:: common girl, we can't do this in the office, and moreover, this is more than an appreciation gift. I appreciate your kind gesture. But i don't think i can do this.
Ella: you don't think you can do it........ This is exactly what the general manager that was before you said. And guess what , he was later fired. I can press charged against you , for trying to reap me. You know what it is. Or re you a virgin.
Me:: *smiles* am not a virgin and what is the meaning of that you said just now about the formal director?
Ella: forget about that. Its nothing. Maybe it won't work on you because of the relationship you have with Chris.
Me:: do you know what????? Lemme just make it clears to you now , am married. And apart from work, i don't ever want to see you in my office uninvited. You may leave now. And shut the door behind you.
.
.
Ella had no other option than to leave and close the door behind her.

Me:: God , what kind of temptation is this. *i sighed*
---------------
-----------------
I was thinking about what that little bitch said, * phone ringing*

its my wife calling, ''hello honey, oga, madam dey labour ooh'' the called dropped. Its my wife's phone, but not her voice.
''Labour, labour, labour, what's labour, am so confuse her. Oh my God, cossy, baby, labour'' i pick up my car keys and phones and left the office, sweating profusely.
As i drive back home, i kept cursing myself, that i couldn't even understand what's labour.
On reaching at home, my gate was open and the car i bought for cossy on her birthday was gone.
A click came into my phone, that i should come down to marryjanes hospital.
.

Also Read : My legal wife 2 and 3 Story written by chuks Kent

My legal wife Episode 5


Story written by chuks Kent
.
.
(i was robbed off my phone. So am phoneless for weeks now even till now.)
.
---------------
-----------------
I rushed down to the hospital . On getting there, i saw my gateman sitting on a nearby chair near the stairs.
''papa, '' i called him.

Me:: where is my wife, i hope she is ok, and where is the doctor'' i asked him.
Gateman: welcome sir. Firstly , madam dey labour , secondly, nobody has talked to me, and lastly, i never see doctor since i got here.
.
On hearing that, i started to panic, waking up and doctor the hospital, trying to see if i can see the doctor.
After a spending much time in the hospital, the doctor finally came out of the ward where i thought my wife was.
''doctor where is my wife, how is she. '' i asked the doctor, who seems to be surprise with my question ''

Doctor: please sir, who is your wife, what's her name?
Me:: cossy Kent
doctor: oh, cossy, the lady that delivered a bouncing Baby boy since 2hours ago.
Me:: two hours ago? Jesus . What am i then doing here? Doctor, can i see her?? I mean right now?
Doctor: sure , you can.
Me:: thanks *turned to the driver* papa, drive home and tell the chef to prepare something for my wife who just delivered.
Driver: ok sir.
.


---------------
-----------------
(COSSY'S WARD)
Me:: oh my God, my boy is so cute, just like his mother. What name re we gonna give him?

Cossy: plsss, am not in the mood now........ Biko
Me:: baby, am really sorry, i didn't know that you have delivered. Have been here since. And the doctor didn't tell me about our baby. Am really really sorry. I hope apart from the doctor, am the first to see my boy.

Cossy: yes you are. He is so cute.
Me:: sure he is.
:

Also Read : My legal wife 2 and 3 Story written by chuks Kent
  .
I was still talking to cossy, when my phone ringed. It was my secretary. ''why is she calling me at this time of the night'' *inwardly* i couldn't get answer to that question, in the sense that i had to reject the call.
She called again and again , till cossy noticed my change in mood.

''Honey, what's the problem.,?
Why the sudden change in mood and why don't you answer your calls?'' cossy asked me.

Me:: its nothing. Just office call. You know, my bby boy just arrive. So i need to spend time with both you and my boy.
Cossy: so sweet. So that means, you won't be going to work for some days?
Me:: emmmmmmmmmm , something like that.
Cossy: not that ----- (cut off)
Me:: baby, you need to rest.


Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter

0 Comments to "My legal wife 4 and 5 Story written by chuks Kent"

Post a Comment