freedygist Design freedygist Techlogy -->

My legal wife 2 and 3 Story written by chuks Kent

My Legal Wife 2 and 3
My legal wife 2 and 3 Story written by chuks Kent

My Legal Wife 2
.
Story written by Chukskent

.
Sorry sir , i was thinking about somethings , that's why i didn't see your car coming'' i tried to explain but the hot tempered driver didn't allowed me say a word.

''So you won spoil my 25 years of driving without killing or having accident. You have failed ooh. As young as you re you don start to dey think. Yeye human being'' he shouted the more and people were already gathering.
.
When the man he was carrying saw what was going on , he called his driver and ordered him to take him away from that spot. The car had already passed me when the back door opened. I thought i was about receiving the beating for my life, so i starting pleading with my kneel on the floor and my eye closed. I pleaded for mins without feeling or hearing something. I opened my eyes and saw a young guy of about 30 years starring at me....... He called me by my name and i marvelled because i didn't know that i have such person in my life again. On a closer look, i realise that he was my classmate and a very good friend of mine back then in secondary school.
.
''jesus, Chuks is this you, '' he asked happily.

''yes Chris am the one'' i replied back. We hugged for some mins before he asked me to hop into the car , which i did, and we drove to a nearby exclusive eatery where i ordered for two plates of pounded yam with melon soup. One for me and the other on takeaway for my cossy.
''So chuks, where re you now working, cause i always know you dreamt of working in a big company and you were smart enough to get a nice job'' he asked my waiting to hear what i have to say.

'' honestly, Chris, life has not been easy with me and my wife'' cut -short.
''So you re married, wow, congratulation. '' he hand shake me.
''So as i was saying, life haven't been good to me , since i graduated, i have been unable to find anything i can say i do. This life is really a mess. , looking at you , you re the gee in town eating our oil money .'' i said to him, while we laugh over it.
''I have a meeting to be present at , here manage this little money and here is my office card. Come to the first address on that card first thing tomorrow morning. I will be waiting'' he handed a bundle of money over to me together with his card and left after paying our bills.
Indeed favour located me today. I said to myself. I sat down comfortably, drop the fork i was using , and enjoyed the egusi soup with my hand. * who cares*
.
.
---------------
-----------------
CHUKS
i get home that evening, and was singing and rejoicing right from the gate, cossy seeing my happy mood and the eatery nylon i was carrying just watch me do my dancing and singing.

Cossy: honey, what's going on , what's with you and dancing this evening, shabi you win lottery, or has someone mistakenly paid millions into your account??
Me:: baby, is far from that. Lets enter inside first..
.
''close your eyes and promise me you won't open it '' i said to cossy whose eye were already closed.
I gently brought out the money and placed ui on her laps.
Immediately she opened her eyes, on seeing the money, she became shock thinking that i however stole the money. But after seeing the card and telling her my story with Chris , she believed me and join me in my singing and dancing. Trust women, she fell out out of brake while dancing.
After eating the food i packed for her, i gave her some money for her maintenance and for the food stuff.
That night, our stew which always have only 5meats has a full chicken in it.
'--------------
-----------------
i woke up around 4:30am , prepared myself and was ready to meet Chris. Cossy woke up, seeing that i was already dressed up , he asked me to remove the shirt i was wearing, while she went to her wardrobe and brought out a well designer ironed shirt.
Afterall, she is a caring wife.
By 7' o'clock am, i was already at Chris office waiting for him.


My legal wife 3

i was already waiting for Chris when i heard the sound of his car. I looked at my self to check if am looking good to look at. My wife won't make a mistake dressing me.
---------------
-----------------
Chris: sorry buddy, am late. I had to rearrange somethings before coming over to work.

Me:: that's not a problem sir.
Chris: have told you to stop calling me this sir sir of a thing.
Me:: haaaa, why will i stop, don't you see the material you re wearing or your office. Not to talk of the car you drove in with. You deserve my respect bro.
Chris: ok sir. You win. So how is your wife?
Me:: she is doing great . You can imagin how happy she was when i gave her that money.
Chris: don't worry, more will come after this deal.
Me:: i believe in you.
Chris: *on telephone* ella, come over to my office now.
.
The door opened and a lady on her early 30s came in.
''sir you sent for me'' she said.

Chris: chuks, here is ella, your assistant . She will be assisting you in the works here. And ella , this is chuks Kent, the general manager and Your boss. You will teach him all he needs to know. Am i understood?
Ella: yes sir. *walking out of the office.
.
Me:: hehe, Chris i don't understand what this introduction is all about? Explain further.

Chris: its simply means that you re now the now Ceo of this company. Bro, we need your best. I believe you can do it for us.
Me:: oh my God, i mean be dreaming. Wake me up someone? *rush toward Chris and huigg him tight.*
Chris: that's not all, the company has given you and ur family a duplex and concerning your transportation, out there is a brand new jeep and a driver. That's just for a start..
Me:: chaiiiiiiiii., Chris, why did you chose me??? *tears*
Chris: bro , i choose you because, i believe you re more than perfect for this work. As i said earlier, i believe you can make a change for us. About your salary, your first pay will range to 5 to 600k monthly plus 150k for medical treatment. That's 750k total for thee month. Hope you like it.
Me:: *eye open* i love it bro.
Chris: you re to start work on Monday once again, WELCOME TO CHRIS VAME EMPIRE.
--------------------------------
after the successful day, i didn't wanna bother the driver , oh i mean my driver. He had to park the car at the company , while i left for home to meet my wife.
I was walking with much joy and happiness, that i didn't even know when i started smiling at some odumuko my enemies.
I came into the house, and saw my wife lying on the bed with her hand on her tummy.

'' baby, what's wrong with your tummy'' i asked her.
''honey m, welcome. i have been vomiting since morning'' she managed to say.
Me:: what kind of sickness wants to destroy our happiness now. First thing tommorow morning, we re going to the hospital for a check up.
''i want to hear the happy news. Tell me plsss ''
me; ok.. Have been appointed the new ceo of the Chris Vame EMpire.
'' you mean the one we always see on television?'' she asked
Me:: yes baby. We re rich, Chris has really bless us.
.
She forgot about her tummy problem and hugged me so tight with hot tears coming out of her eyes.
.
Sorry for keeping you guys waiting.
Bad phone.

Search For 4-17

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter

0 Comments to "My legal wife 2 and 3 Story written by chuks Kent"

Post a Comment