freedygist Design freedygist Techlogy -->

My legal wife 1 Story written by chuks Kent

My legal wife 1 
My legal wife  1 Story written by chuks Kent
Story written by chuks Kent

All right reserved ; no part of this work (My Legal Wife) should be copied or posted in any group , page or website , without the prior consent of the writer whose name is written above.


Vectorstories has been giving the authority to Published the named above story on this blog..
.
Sitting at on top of block thinking about how my life has turned to a joke. Just five years ago, i was doing well in school, and and all of a sudden, i graduated and propose to my long time girlfriend who my parent warned me never to marry, that if i do, they will disown me. Out of the love i have for her, i married her, not minding what my parents will do. I thought that i would be able to get a good job , but none came my way. And its been 3 years after i graduated from the university of abia state absu.
---------------
-----------------
Under the hot afternoon sun, i found my self carrying bags of cement to an uncompleted building. This i do to earn a living.
After the work of the day, i carried my sack bag and left for home. On getting to my well furnished one room apartment, all pots in the house were all clean, which means that there is no food.
''Cossy'' i called out to my wife who might be at the backyard.
''pls honey, can i have something to eat'' i ask her thinking that i was talking to a lamb, unknown to me that she was ready for me.
''what food re you talking about, 200naira you dropped is it for morning or afternoon food mtcheeew.'' She replied back in a harsh manner.

''Baby, i know that our condition now is very bad , but i promise you , it won't last for long. Have you forgotten how we use to do before we get married, honey, just cheer up. I promise you that all will be fine again.
Before i could finish my statement, she was already
out of the room, going to a place only her and her God knows.
---------------
----------------
it was already late at night, when when she came Back with a poly bag that contain a food flask.
''i couldn't see you stave , that's why i went over to help a friend of mine who sales mama put. Eat the food in the flask. I have already eaten there. '' cossy said to me.,
i have no other option than to do as she instructed.
After the eating food, we went bath together, there we confessed our love to each other once more. And we off the light and had two soft round of sex.
Time checked , 9;33am on a Wednesday morning, i wore my normal job hunting cloth, and left to search for a job. But before i left, cossy gave me a goodluck kiss, something she haven't do in months now, just because i wasn't able to get another apartment for us.
That morning, i walk round the city of lagos , looking for any work , even if it's ten thousand naira work. But all was in vain, cause there was no vacancy or maybe i had that badluck in me.......
I was talking to myself, not knowing that a car has almost hit me..

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter

0 Comments to "My legal wife 1 Story written by chuks Kent"

Post a Comment