freedygist Design freedygist Techlogy -->

My legal wife 17 Written by chuks Kent

My legal wife 17
.
Written by chuks Kent
.


Before the doctor could anything, our lawyer gave up the ghost.
We went home very disappointed with God. " why would he allow say to happen, why would he allow bad things to happen to innocent people like Mr Adams [the lawyer] he put his life on the line, just to save my ass from rusting in prison." chuks lamented.
The two couple 👫 went over to the lawyer's house to pay tribute to his family.
_______________
_______________
Chuks was sitting at home, looking depressed when the telephone ringed.
The maid in the house brought it for him.
" sir, a call from miss Rita" she said and handled the phone to chuks who reluctantly collected the phone.
Cossy who was in the other room reading countless number of books on how to win court cases overheard the maid said that to chuks.
So she rushed and collected the other telephone inorder to hear their conversation.
.
Rita : hello chuks honey m, my love. I know you re crying now cause ur lawyer is dead. So so sorry. I can save you from going to prison. Only if you will divorce cossy and marry me.

Chuks :is that your problem.
Rita : yes. That's all honey.
I really love you, but I can't just let you go away from me. So had to frame you up. Give me a call when you have positive thought of leaving cossy.

Chuks: you will wait for eternity for that to happen.
Rita : then get ready to rust in prison for eternity.
Have a nice day babym, sugar m.
.

Cossy
.
U couldn't hide my feelings cause, I think we have gotten something that can save my husband. I saved the record I recorded through from the telephone ie chuks and Rita's conversation.
I couldn't tell chuks cause I want him to be surprise on how he everything will happen.
Finally, it's the D-day, I wore my grown as a lawyer, and chuks was on a causal dressing cause he was ready to accept any judgements from the judge. I felt nothing but pity for my Lovely husband who now cries like a baby.
" honey pls, promise me that you gonna take care of this family till I return." chuks said to me.
" nothing is going to happen to you. We will return to this house to celebrate that. Don't you believe in miracles?? I said to him while trying to find his eye.

Chuks : I do believe in miracle. But
"shhhhhhhh," I placed my finger on his mouth and stop him from completing his speech. Then I draw closer to him, and our mouth locked together.
" yeah yeah, mummy and daddy re kissing. CN I join in the kissing Plssssss mom." little Danny said.

ChUKS : sure you can. Common boy..
.
.
After the kissing and petting stuffs, we entered our car and drive straight to the court.
I went to the court with chuks as a lawyer, and not as a wife. 20 Mins later, the cases kicked off.
I Stood up to defend my client, but Rita's lawyer objected.
Rita's lawyer : I think this honorable court is through with this case. Just waiting for the final judgment.

Me: how can this case be over when you have not heard the remaining part of the story.
Judge : if there is still a remaining part of the case, the the objection is overruled. Mrs cossy you may continue.
Me: thank you. Your judge.. May this honorable court grant me the permission to call upon miss Rita to the box for few questions that demand answers
Judge : permission granted..
.
I called upon Rita, and I started to question her.
.
me: can you remember the call you made on 31 of March 2018.

Rita : I called so many people on that day.
Me: can you remember calling chuks Kent who is present at this court now.
Rita : I remember calling him.
Me: and what did you discussed with Jim.

Rita's lawyer : objection my lord, but my client is not suppose to answer such question.
Judge : over ruled. Pls miss Rita answers the question.
Rita : i just sympathize with him on the dead of his formal lawyer.

Me : is that all
Rita : yes it is.
Me ; you may now go. May this honorable court allow me to call on Mr chuks Kent here to the witness box.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter

0 Comments to "My legal wife 17 Written by chuks Kent"

Post a Comment