freedygist Design freedygist Techlogy -->

My legal wife 18 and final Story written by chuks Kent

My legal wife 18 and final

.

Story written by chuks Kent

.

ChUKS Kent walked into the witness box.

Me: did you receive any call from Rita on 31 March 2k18
Chuks : yes I did.
Rita : and what was the call all about. As in what was the thing you guys discussed.
Chuks : after she might have sympathized with me about the death of Mr Adams who happened to be my late lawyer. Rip to his. She then started to say things that can black my heart from my wife. She promised me freedom if I can divorce my wife so that we can be together.
Rita's lawyer : objection my lord. how can my client request such thing from an enemy in the eye of law. It's totally not acceptable.
Me : with what my client just said now, this honorable court can now say that my client didn't rape her, rather, she seduced him. And if she still deny the fact that she didn't say all those things, I have an evidence here with me. "played the recorded conversation.
......
...............
............
.
Me: this court can now see what really happened.

Rita's lawyer : and this court can also see that my client tried to keep the baby, but Mr chuks pushed her and the baby washed off.
Voice : what baby re you talking about, re you talking about a fake pregnancy with air in her stomach.???" the voice said" while all 👀 turned to see the person.
I looked at Rita who was already sweating profusely.
.
Voice : I am Rita's personal doctor. She came to me and ask me for this as a favor. Which I granted to her. But as a man, I can't live with that guilt. So I had to spit it out. And about the death of barrister Adams, she is also responsible. Her gang was caught on the cctv when they shot barrister Adams and collected the documents I gave to him.
Officers pls bring in those criminals.
The criminals were brought in and they identified Rita as their madam.

Judge : miss Rita ofoma, you re hereby sentenced to 30years in prisonment for the murder of late barrister adams jide. And to Mr Chris, you re kindly ask you to give Mr chuks Kent his position in your office. This is my judgements . Courttttttrrrrr.
_______________
_______________
ChUKS
.
I walked down to where Rita was guarded by police men. " have a nice rustic rusting in prison. You brought it upon yourself.
" you bitch, I will come back for you " she said.

"boneless threatening" I said and walked away.
I saw Rita been congratulated by some family members that were present.
I went over and thanked the doctor that helped complete the work .
.
You re the best, I can't love you less. Thank you barrister cossy Kent " i said while I grabbed cossy from behind.

Voice : this is the first case am losing out of 543 cases have dealt with. You deserve the kudos. We might be enemies in that room, but when we re out of that room, we re families. Good luck. You have a brighter future in law." Rita's lawyer said..😀
___________----
-----
I was given back my position in the company, and it was long, I resigned in other to open
Mine. Since have had the idea in the business. And cossy is now a full time lawyer. Based on criminal cases..
We were at home one night, when we saw In the news flash that Rita, the one I know has committed suicide.
.
.
Author : ladies, we should try to be OK with what we have. If not, there is 💯 % possibility that some might end up like Rita. Behave yourself in your youth age, so that you can marry and leave those shits.
.
No part of this is story should be copied or pasted in a page or website without the prior permission of the author.say No to piracy.
Story written by by chuks Kent

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter

0 Comments to "My legal wife 18 and final Story written by chuks Kent"

Post a Comment