freedygist Design freedygist Techlogy -->

My legal wife 16 Story written by chuks Kent


My legal wife 16

Story written by chuks Kent
.
The lawyer went to the 🏥 hospital with the cash. On getting there,, he got a call that he should come into the main building.
On getting into the main building with the money, he saw Dr Fred who called him inside a small waiting room that was empty.

Fred : I have some important information and documents I wish to give you. This information and document will definitely give Mr chuks Kent victory over lady Rita.
Lawyer : that's why am here. Am sir chuks's lawyer. He sent me. He couldn't make it.
Fred : no problem. My money first.
Lawyer : you have to sign here that you receive the money {handling the money over to him} and signed and begin to speak.
Fred : am doctor Fred. Rita's personal doctor. Rita was never pregnant. She came to me, and ask me to give her a medication that can swell up her stomach, so that people may think that she is pregnant. I granted her the wish, and she also told me to to forge a fake postive pregnancy result. Which I did.
Lawyer : so why you telling me this now?
Fred : I can't live and see an innocent man go to prison. I know I can help him, and am here to help him. Here is the fake and the real pregnancy result of Rita.
Use it against her, and I pray sir chuks shall come out with heavy victory.

Lawyer : thank you very very much. You have done more than enough. I appreciate. And as for sir chuks, he will be happy to hear about this piece of evidence.
I must take my leave now to prepare for the big battle ahead.

Fred: OK sir. Victory is always assured for you.
.
The lawyer was about to drive out of the hospital, when a jeep blocked his way. " pls can you drive out of the road. Am a busy man *he shouted from his car *
A hefty guy with muscles all over his body came down from the car, with a shot gun in his left hand.

Lawyer : what's going on. Pls who re you, and why re you pointing this thing at me. Look am a lawyer and I know my rights.
You cNt frighten me with just a mere gun
Cut the grab.

Guy1: give us the brief case and go in peace.
Lawyer ; no no no. My brothers we can settle this.
How much do you want.
.
The doctor was about bargain price with them, when one of them mistakenly hit the trigger.
Now all is gone. Just I and prison.
I and my wife heard the news, MD rush to the hospital. On getting there, he tried telling us something.but death took him away..
.
Happy Easter

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter

0 Comments to "My legal wife 16 Story written by chuks Kent"

Post a Comment