freedygist Design freedygist Techlogy -->

My legal wife 15 Story written by chuks Kent


My legal wife 15
.
Story written by chuks Kent
.
Cossy
.
Am really disappointed in you. I said to chuks who bent his face down with tears 😭 dropping from his eyes 👀. " am I a bad wife and I didn't go out dating other rich guys or am I not still fresh for you?? Answer me cause I need answers.
ChUKS couldn't say anything rather than to cry out his heart to cossy who also joined him in crying." mummy, and daddy, why re you two crying" my little boy asked me.
" mummy is trying to get strong" I reassure him
"I hope daddy will also get strong" he said.

Chuks: me and mummy will get strong together.
.
The next morning, I went to work and saw that my office has been locked 🔒 with a different key 🔑.
"who did this I said" oga Chris na em lock am " said the gate man.
I was about calling Chris when a message came into my phone." I know you might have seen that your office is locked. It will be that way till your case with Rita is over. Another director general will take over till you return. Only if you will."

"oh my God, I know it will come to this." ____________=_=___________________
FAST FORWARD
.
CHUKS
.
The court had already fixed a date for the court hearing, and I and my wife has gotten back to normal, all problem re now behind, we had already called our family lawyer who was busy looking for strong evidence that can vindicate me from going to prison.
It was just as if the day was moving G faster.
Finally the judgment day is here, the court room filled up with people and the press wouldn't allow us to pass without been ask questions.
I was call upon to say my own part of the story which I did.
Rita also said hers. Then, the lawyers start to battle themselves. The way things were going, Rita's lawyer seems to be favoured by the judge. All that my lawyer tried to say were objected and false evidences were placed upon me by Rita.
It is now clear that am really gonna go to prison.
I looked at cossy in her eyes, it has already turned red, and I can hear sound of flowing tears 😭 rushing down her Cheek. She managed to use her hand towel and block the tears from coming out.
The judge was about to pronoun his final judgment and I can hear cossy's heartbeat.

Judge: The court hearing has been rescheduled to be heard on 12 of next month.
Courttttttttt
He stood up and leave the court room.......
As we were about to leave the court, Rita winked Me and drove out with her car.
Seems all hope has been loss, I sat down lonely at the back of our house, thinking of how my family will be if I happen to go to prison.
I was lost In thought, when my phone ringed.

Caller : hello sir, can you pay 10 million Naira for an evidence that you help you win your case, if yes, bring the money together with your lawyer at the venus hospital. Am a doctor there. Asked them of Fred.
.
I shouted cossy's name who came out immediately,. " honey, something is up.
Immediately, I contacted my lawyer who came over without wasting any time. Afterall, We need evidence that can save my head. We contemplated on how to go about both the money and the doctor. We later agreed that only the lawyer will go to the hospital.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter

1 Comments to "My legal wife 15 Story written by chuks Kent"