freedygist Design freedygist Techlogy -->

My legal wife 14 Story written by chuks Kent

My legal wife 14
.
Story written by chuks Kent.
.


I was about to eat the snack, when cossy came in with a waterproof In her hand. "sorry, I can't late" she said.
I couldn't hide my tears 😭 when she said that.
" honey, am really sorry, I know am not worthy to be that man you wanted me to Me. You can cast me out if you like, but pls just forget me first. *crying *

Cossy : I know this story you re telling me now. Have already cried at home and I don't wanna cry again. Can you do me a favor of wiping your tears and eat this food I cooked for you. And I believe that we can find solution to this problem together. A lasting solution without crash. *trying to be strong *
.
I looked at cossy, and saw that she was trying to be strong, and trying to hid her tears from me. I had to hold her and she buried her head on my body with tears socked on my body. We both cried our pains out.
The fat police woman there started crying too.
"how I wish all young couples Can be open to there self like this." she said while we disengage and I started to eat the food.
"lemme go and see the inspector in charge of this case. You can't sleep here" cossy said while I nod my head wondering the kind of woman she is.
----------_____
________________
COSSY
I went to the inspector's office and met him having his dinner.
"good evening sir" I greeted while he looked at me like someone who is familiar to him.

"pls sit down. How may I help you" he asked.
.
I told him all about my husband's case and that I demand his release either by bailing or free..

Inspector : young lady, what do you know about Nigeria constitution and who are you to teach me my work.
Cossy : I may be the daughter of nobody, but at least am proud to be practicing lawyer. Sir pls help us out. Plsss
Inspector : OK OK OK. You win.
But there are two news am going to give you now.
The good news is that you can take your husband home, while the bad news is that miss Rita has sued him to court. We tried to settle it here, but she insisted on seeing him rut in prison. She it's better you get yourself a great lawyer maybe San preferable.

Cossy : thank you sir. Am very grateful. We will do as you just said now.
Inspector ; pls sign here.
.
I signed up where he told me to sign. " boys you can let him go" he said to his boys.
"madam anything for the boys" the corporal asked jokingly.

Cossy handed some thousand notes to him which he collected without wasting any time.
We entered our car and drove out.
In the car, there was silence, till cossy broke it " you have been sued to court.

ChUKS : I know that it must surely come to that.
Cossy : so what's the plans now.
Chuks : I will contact my lawyer to Come see me first light Tommorrow
Morning. And from there, we can be somewhere.

Cossy : OK. That's good.can I tell you a secret that I have been hiding since this issue started.
Chuks: yes tell me.
Cossy : am highly disappointed 😥 in you..

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter

0 Comments to "My legal wife 14 Story written by chuks Kent"

Post a Comment