freedygist Design freedygist Techlogy -->

My legal wife 13 Story written by chuks Kent


My legal wife 13
.
Story written by chuks Kent
.
It was just like a dream when she told the police men that am the murderer. That I took advantage of her when she fell down and broke her legs, that I took her home, gave her something to drink which knocked her out and eventually, I found my way into her pussy.
.
She said all these things crying 😢 bitterly, while I just stand still like a tree looking at her. I was shut out of words cause I didn't know where to start. And the greatest mistake I made was that I didn't tell my wife anything about the dilemma between I and Rita .
Sir, you have the right to remain silent, cause anything you say now will be used against you in court of law. Move it " the police man said.
I watch Rita stare at me as I was been dragged into the vehicle like a criminal.
We drove till we got to the police station., and I was instructed to write down my statement." I need to call 📞 my lawyer and a friend of mine,. If am not allowed, I won't write any statement. "I boldly said to the middle aged police man who is in his early 50s.
After considering my hard head, they allowed me call my lawyer who happened to be out of town.
But immediately I told him about the case, he quickly said that he will be at the station first thing by Tommorrow morning.
I pleaded with him to make it towards the evening, but he was too occupied.
"so am going to sleep here and eat these thing they call food 🍲.never" I said to myself.
It was already getting darker, and no signs of my lawyer, and Chris whom I tried to call, his phone has been switched off since morning. And I know that my wife must have been calling my phone " is it not better I tell her the truth and accept my stupidity and incompetent before her. I think I should call and tell her where I am" *inwardly*.
I asked the police man that was assigned to me for his phone,which he gave me after forming strong head.
I dialed cossy'so number, it became connected, but nobody picked the call.
"drop a message" airtel respondent said to me.

Chuks : hello bby, I don't worth to call you that name.
After this last help from you, you can divorce me and marry another man who can take good care of you, a man who would never hide any little secret from you, and who would never cheat on you.
AM in a very hot trouble now, and I just need your help.
Can you please come see me at the apapa police station.
I love you..
I gave back the officer his phone and was Now waiting for loads of insults and regrets from cossy. But non came in.
It was already 7pm 🕖, I have already lost hope of eating, not until a police officer gave me some bread 🍞 and Fanta.
Just as I was about to eat the snack,cossy entered into the police station with a bag on her hand.
"sorry I received your message late".

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter

0 Comments to "My legal wife 13 Story written by chuks Kent"

Post a Comment