freedygist Design freedygist Techlogy -->

My legal wife 12 Story written by chuks Kent


My legal wife 12

Story written by chuks Kent
.
I called for help, and some of my workers helped in carrying her to the car, and the drove off.
I was walking up and down when some group of my workers approached me.
Staff 1: sir, can you really tell us what happened.

Staff2: why did she yelled at you, and all of a sudden she became quiet and all we could see is someone in pool of blood.
Chuks; pls, I don't really have time for this question or interrogation you guys are doing here. Just go back to your works.
Staff 3: you re still talking because you don't know the implications of killing someone.
Chuks: you all show leave her at once now or face the punishment. Leave now.
.
CHUKS

The staffs left, when I kept walking up and down.
Part of me was sad because of what I did, while the other part was just happy "at least it will teach her an important lesson she will never forget in a hurry.
But wait, who died, who did I kill.
I hope I haven't done something stupid.
God help me.
.
That evening, i Ieft the office very early, in order for me to have to chance to think about my life and the problems am facing recently..
I was about locking my office, when I start to heard some voices talking in low tone.
" I heard that both of them re together" one of the voice said.
"if that true, then the baby is his only ooh. Jesus, which means that he had killed his only baby, his flesh and blood.. Such a heartless human being."


On hearing all those things, I became weak and felt pity for Rita.
"who knows what she is going through there. I will go over and see her tomorrow morning.
But what if her mindset is also based on what these people are saying by calling me a murder, what else am I gonna do. Oh Jesus help me".
I drove out with my car, straight to the house. After seeing my wife and son, I managed to convince them that today's work was stressful, and that I need rest.


A lie which they also believe.


I went to bed after taking my hot bath and taking my dinner..
From time to time I wake up looking at the clock. " chuks, stop being nervous, and why re u suddenly becoming soft on someone you hated with passion. Common bro, go back to bed and have a good night sleep with your family ." the spirit in me said.
I listened to the voice, and went to bed "at least all I need is a good sleep and I will get over it" I said to myself and slept off.
I slept and over slept, waking up by 9:54. I feel lite " I said to myself.


But on remembering what happened yesterday, my whole problem started all over again.
After doing some things at home, I prepared for work and zoomed off with my car .
While driving, I remembered that I had to see Rita, even if it's to say sorry.


I reverse my car , and went to the hospital .
I went into her ward. On getting there, there were police officers in her room asking her some questions.
" officer, look at the bloody murderer that raped and purposely kill my baby.


On hearing that, I became blackout immediately..
WATCH OUT FOR My legal wife 11

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter

0 Comments to "My legal wife 12 Story written by chuks Kent"

Post a Comment