freedygist Design freedygist Techlogy -->

Touching Story: IS IT A SIN? 15 (Nnena)

IS IT A SIN?? EPISODE 15


(CONTINUES FROM THE LAST EPISODE)
The note he dropped informed my father the location he will
amass me and where he will drop the money.
…::::::…:::::::….::::::…..

#STILLL_ON_FLASHBACK
#CLARA_CONTINUES_HER_STORYLINE.
Governor John was so panic and shocked, he was dumbfounded
as he strangely develop an unimaginable illness in his body, he
took his phone to inform the commissioner of police about what
just happen but he recalled the armed robbers warning and that
means if he inform the police that simply implies that he did not
love his daughter and he cannot live to see his daughter alive
anymore. “What can I do! What can I do!!” Governor John uttered
panicked and confused, he was sweating profusely even when the
Air Condition is on and it is working steadily. He rushed out from
his bedroom as he opts for my mother’s bedroom.
My mother was fast asleep; she did not even know anything about
what just happen earlier in the house, she fall into a deep
slumber after a stressful day work as the first lady of the state.
My father swiftly hurried to my brothers bedroom, they were all
asleep, he was relieved, he got back to his bedroom but he was
just walking up and down thinking about the money, I, in the
kidnappers custody, and the masses that will suffer for not
collecting their salaries and wages. After a lengthy and
restraining thinking, he later came to conclude that he will release
the money to the armed robbers, and he after he amassed me,
then he will plan for another way to pay the masses their salaries
and wages.

*********
NEXT DAY
LOCATION: V™ Forest.
TIME: 2:21PM
.
{CONVERSATION ON PHONE}
“No police officer sir, ah! No soldier o sir, am the only one here,
no one is with me.” My father stated.
“Okay sir, straight then I should turn left, okay sir, I should drop
the money when I got to the mountain right, okay sir, am on my
way going there.” My father replied as he dropped the call.
.
{FEW MINUTES LATER}
“Hello Sir, am at the spot you told me to drop the money, yes sir,
all the currency are in dollar domination, okay sir I have dropped
the money, sir, I should turn back? What about my daughter?” My
father asked as he was looking around the vicinity to look if he
can sight me around the vicinity.
“When we check the money and it was intact we will told you
where you could get your daughter.” Don uttered with some kind
of husky voice.
“Yes sir.” My father replied as turn back to leave.
.
{FEW MINUTES LATER}
.
My father’s phone beep, he check the phone it was an
unregistered number and it was different from the one he has
been using to communicate with the kidnappers, he was confused
and shocked, he doubt he knew the caller, he later mustered
some courage to pick the call after he has had so many ungodly
thoughts that has circulated his mind.

{CONVERSATION ON PHONE}
“Hello, please who is this?” Governor John bubbled with a shaky
voice.

“Hey friend, long time no chat, no talk and no see how have you
been?” The caller addressed with an Americana voice.
“Am fine, but I don’t know you o, please who am I speaking
with?” My father asked totally carried away.
“Oh my God, you have forgotten me so easily? Am your friend
from U.S.A and I just came back to this Country and am at the
airport right now.” The caller narrated.
“Which of my friend? I have a lot of friends in the United State of
America o, name yourself please.” My father retorted as he looks
around to confirm no one was seeing him.
“Oh my gosh! Come on guy, guess and I know you will guess right,
listen to my voice carefully.” The caller boasted.
“Who could that be?” My father asked rhetorically. “Daniel!” My
father screamed out loud.
“Whao! Wonderful! Why are you sounding as if you have forgotten
my voice?” The caller expressed as he use an American tone to
crackle.

“Am so sorry friend, please can you call later, am very busy for
now.” My father uttered as he was trying to end the call.
“Men, don’t do that now, what really happen is that, I lost my
briefcase am bringing along from the United State of America and
the briefcase contain only dollars and I don’t have any cash with
me, am at the airport right now and I don’t have any amount to
eat, transport, lodge and all other likeable things, can you please
send me like Two Hundred Thousand Naira Only, I will pay back
when I settle down in Abuja, maybe in two weeks time.” The
caller concluded.

“E no go better for you and your entire family, am in this trash,
one Yahoo boy dey call me, e wan dupe me, I swear na Ogun (god
of iron) go kill you, then Sango (god of fire) go backup the
mission and Obatala (god of thunder) will conclude the mission, I
swear u never go see joy…” My father was busy cursing the
fraudster when he had the beep of his phone; the fraudster has
cut the line.

{THAT IS NIGERIA 419 FOR YOU}
.
Few seconds later, my father receive a call from Don, he
mustered some courage to pick the call.
“Weldon sir, I can see that you have called the policemen, that
means you don’t love your daughter and I don’t think you can live
to see her alive again. Your selfishness has implicates you, now
you will loss two things and that is the masses money and your
beloved and only daughter.” Don concluded.
“Gbooom!” My father heard a gunshot through his phone.
“No!” My father screamed out loud…
“Gbooom!” My father heard a gunshot through his phone.
“No!” My father screamed out loud…
…::::::…:::::::….::::::…..
#STILLL_ON_FLASHBACK
#CLARA_CONTINUES_HER_STORYLINE.
********
My father screamed, he knew they must have shot me, he try to
call Don but the line has already been switched off, he tried to
went back to the spot where he left the money but on getting
there, the story has changed, he didn’t meet the money, there is
not even a traces of any living habitant or indweller can be found
in that vicinity only the likes of the trees that are dancing
melodiously to the beats from the breeze and the chirping and
singing birds could be heard singing happily. He screamed loudly
as he broke down in tears. He heard a gunshot from nowhere, he
knew shooter must be aiming him but he missed his target; my
father took to his heel, he run as far as his leg could carry him,
he run with all the energy his body could gather. After a lengthy
and non-stop running, he reached where he parked his car as his
reluctantly close the car door behind him, he zoomed off from the
forest at a very high speed.

********
LOCATION: SENATOR JEFF ASYLUM
.
(CONVERSATION ON PHONE)

“You mean you were unable to eliminate him?” Senator Jeff asked
unbelievably.
“Yes boss, this state has such a smart governor.” Don replicated
through the phone.
“Hmmmmm, that means we have to act fast, he is so smart,
voguish and unpredictable as you had earlier stated, but he met
me in this game we called politics and I will let him know that I
have the experience as a professional politician.” Senator Jeff
vocalized.
“He can’t act now because I had caused him a huge grieved and
the innermost wound I could use in weakens him.” Don restated
as he laughed out loud through the phone.
“What is that?” Senator Jeff asked curiously waiting for the
answer.

“I had killed his only and beloved daughter, he makes a call
during the mission and I am 100% sure that he is contacting the
policemen he has planted in the forest. I am so sure that he must
be mourning his late daughter.” Don enunciated.
“Wow! Bravo! I trust you g…. but wait Don, there hasn’t been any
news broadcasting the death of the Governor’s daughter.” Senator
Jeff announced confusingly and surprisingly.
“The reporter couldn’t know, the governor himself couldn’t dare
broke the ugly news out, the masses will asked him for the
corpse of his late daughter, how will he present the corpse, he
couldn’t find the corpse.” Don summarized as he broke down to
laugh wickedly.

“Don you are such an amazing goon, I know only you can do this,
send me your account details let me forward some change to you,
and as for the money leave it as for now, keep the cool cash safe
and secured no other person must know about the money. Deal?”
Senator Jeff crackled happily.
“Already deal boss.” Don replied as he frown his face.
“Okay will we talk about the money later, let deal with this
ignorant governor.” Senator Jeff declared.
“Okay sir, just let me know if I may help. Okay, Bye sir” Don
uttered as he dropped the call.

********
The family of Governor John Oyewole was mourning the death of
the only female child of the family serenely, the people, even the
reporter did not know the misfortune that had emerged in the
family, they made the mourning a silence one to the extent that
the securities didn’t know, Senator Jeff on the other hand has
been planning for the ways to eject Governor John Oyewole as the
Executive Governor of my state, he aimed to install a puppet that
he will be able to control as the Governor. After many dirty looking
thoughts Senator Jeff concludes to meet the Commissioner of
Police of the state in furnishing his plan.

LOCATION: COMMISSIONER OF POLICE RESIDENT
“Are you sure of what you are saying sir?” The COP asked in
disbelieved.
“COP I can’t lie to you, I know all he was trying to do is to
embezzle all the money in taking into his own personal account,
the money meant to be shared by the politicians, this state only
owned its workers 6-8 months’ salaries, I see no reason we must
pay them now since it is not up to a year, Commissioner Governor
John informed me that he will fight corruption and you know we
are not pure and holy, he also vow that we will only be entitled to
our salaries, all the allocations and the allowances of the civil
servants we suppose to be sharing, he threatened to be sharing
the money to their rightful owners (workers), COP, I tried to
convince him that this is not the way we play the game but he
turn deaf hears to my words and he seems not to ready to heeled
to my words and that is why I am here to update you on the
latest.” Senator Jeff uttered with a serious but fake expression
glowing on his face.
“Governor John! Hmmmmm! He is toying with a python tail, don’t
worry my senator, I know what to do, give me some minutes, I will
be right back.” COP said as he opts out from the scene.
.
{FEW MINUTES LATER}
COP was visibly seen in the scene, Senator Jeff was busy dipping
down the fruit juice he was served, the Commissioner of Police
sat opposite Senator Jeff as the conversation begin.
“Here is the strategy and the punishment of the governor for
denying us.” COP uttered with some kind of husky voice as
dropped a note on the table facing him.
Senator Jeff cross-checked the note, he dropped the note after he
had examined the note and it seem he has understand what the
note was insinuating.
“I pray this work.” Senator Jeff concluded as the stage light faded
off gradually.
.
(LIGHT OUT)

TO BE CONTINUED

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Subscribe Our Newsletter

0 Comments to "Touching Story: IS IT A SIN? 15 (Nnena)"

Post a Comment